Who We Are
At Girls Trekking Adventures we focus on enabling you to create unforgettable memories with experiences that are as amazing as the scenery.
We are more than just a trek, supporting you from the very beginning of your journey with us. Our comprehensive pre trip program includes specialised trek training, a fitness program to help you maximise the enjoyment of your trip, personalised shopping to get you in the right gear and pre departure gatherings to get to know the small group of like-minded trekking women you will travel with on your adventure.
Our business was created by women for women. Our treks are about physical challenge without neglecting the things women love. We seek hidden gems in accommodation, eat and drink delicious food and wine, and enjoy a little luxury, well-earned at the end of a trekking day. With every achievement comes great celebration and the great pleasure of sharing that experience with others.
We look forward to meeting you whether you are travelling alone, with a friend or as part of a group. Once you come to us you are part of the Girls Trekking Adventures family. A family full of fun and laughter, great achievements and inspiring women.
Hope to see you soon
Frith and Team GTA
More Than Just a Trek…
Come with us and enjoy
- A predeparture program that includes
- comprehensive trek style fitness program,
- specialised shopping experiences for the right gear
- Gatherings to get to know the other girls on your trip
- We come with you on your adventures. Our experienced and fun GTA guides are there to support you every step of the way.
- Share unforgettable memories with likeminded women trekking parts of the world hand picked by us for their beauty, challenge and fun
- We seek “style” wherever we are whether its luxury or hidden gems with first class personality
Our Work Team
- A Girls Trekking Adventures first taking, 48 women to compete in the 50 km Coastrek challenge in Sydney was a magnificent start to our trekking year. This year we visit 4 internationals destinations including for the first time Turkey. In addition with have 11 trips to 5 Australian locations and by year end will have enjoyed the company of 206 like minded women!
- Some one got the word our and the Girls Trekking Adventure world went wild! 126 Girls travelled to us to 4 international destinations, and 8 Australian Treks. We started the “Girls Day Out”, a special one day event on the Girls Trekking calendar with a further 28 girls joining us on 2 “GDO’s”.
- Our first every international Trek to the Great Wall of China, in addition we started our Byron Bay Gourmet Weekend and the Wilson Prom Trek. We enjoyed 5 treks with 56 girl trekkers.
- Our first Girls Trekking Adventure, the Lamington Adventure Weekend ran in June and October of this year. 24 willing girl trekkers came with us over two trips.
- A roast dinner and red wine shared between neighbours, Lyn and Frith was the birthplace of Girls Trekking Adventures.